Click on photos for a larger version.
Alaska is a special place and Im totally dedicated to
ensuring people relocating here have the same wonderful experience that my
family did 33 years ago. My customer's needs and real estate goals
always come first!
- Retired officer and pilot from the U.S. Air Force with 24 years service.
- Taught Aero Space Studies for 3 years at South Dakota State University in
Brookings, South Dakota..
- Managed real estate property in Anchorage since 1983.
- Member of the Anchorage Board of Realtors.
- Member of the Alaska State Board of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors.
- Licensed pilot since 1967 and Cessna 180 owner (a tail dragger for us pilot types).
See photo here.
- Maintains an Airline Transport Pilot Rating.
- Member of one of the most experienced and prestigious real estate sales teams in
Alaska...Realty Executives Alaska.
- Recipient of the coveted Customer Service Award. "You cant do better than
provide complete customer satisfaction, and this award says Reagan does it best!"
- Former commercial pilot flying mountain climbers and flight seeing tours
onto and around "The Great One"... 20,320 foot high Mt. McKinley,
in Denali National Park, the highest mountain in North America.
- Member of the Iditarod Trail Committee and volunteer Iditarod Air Force pilot flying
support for the race from 1987 to 2011 (24 years). (The Iditarod Race is the 1049 mile sled dog race
that is run from
Anchorage to Nome each year in March).
- Born and raised near Fort Worth, Texas.
- BS degree in range management from Sul Ross State University, Alpine, Texas.
- MS degree in ecology from the University of Wyoming.
- Officer and pilot in the U.S. Air Force for 24 years that required worldwide travel,
including 3 years in Viet Nam and South East Asia..
- Married in China in 1974 to Sheau Ling, who is president of Charlene's
Express Travel, Inc., our travel agency here in Anchorage.
- One child, daughter Christie, graduated from the University of Alaska in
2000, works for the Chenega Native Corporation and helps manage our travel
agency in Anchorage.
- Family has lived in Anchorage since 1979 after moving from South Dakota.
- Life member of the National Rifle Association.
- Life member of the National Geographic Society.
- Life member of American Veterans (AMVETS) Post 2.
- Life member of Pheasants Forever.
- Life member of Amateur Trapshooting Association.
- Life member of National Sporting Clays and Sheet Association.
- Member of the American Legion.
- Serious hunter and fisherman.
- Alaska's Bright
Star Ben, is was "son" (sometimes call a dog). Ben flew up from
Oregon when he was 10 weeks old and was a Norfolk Terrier by birth. He
with me 24 hours a day. Ben loved to do everything, especially fly, and
never met a stranger or another animal he didn't like...unless it tried to eat him.
I lost Ben 22 September 2011 to prostrate cancer. He was 11 years old.
- Did I mention a serious hunter and fisherman.
And by the way, never trust anyone who doesn't have a little dog hair on
Anchorage Alaska real estate and relocation information for
homes for sale in Anchorage.
Current Alaskan Real Estate Listings |
Current National Real Estate Listings |
For more information or to schedule a showing contact me
| email- email@example.com
or 800-478-8220, Ext 388
Realty Executives Alaska
341 W. Tudor Rd., Suite 103
Anchorage, Alaska 99503